MNCW/Maybrook Trailway - Beacon Line/Harlem Line Overpass
Built 1905 as part of a project to upgrade the former NY&NE Danbury-Poughkeepsie route into a freight main line to and from Maybrook yard west of the Hudson. The steel truss and fill replaced a covered wooden truss with approach trestles to either side.
- September 13, 2021: Updated by Luke: Added trail name
- December 8, 2020: Updated by Ian Martin: Added span length and build year
- May 14, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- March 10, 2019: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- July 23, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin