Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Unadilla River on CR 1
- Otsego County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1995
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 174.9 ft.
Total length: 177.8 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.34111, -75.39833 (decimal degrees)
42°20'28" N, 75°23'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/467187/4687727 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3353650 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26648 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com