CSX - Highland Falls Bridge
Whipple through truss on the CSX River Subdivision (former Conrail River Line and NYC West Shore Route). Crosses a difficult section of shoreline where presumably cutting or filling was prohibitive.
- November 30, 2020: Updated by Ian Martin: Added dimensions
- July 15, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed overview and description from Lattice to Whipple.
- July 15, 2020: New photos from Patrick Gurwell
- March 20, 2018: Updated by Art Suckewer: Pictures and SA article describe a Whipple double intersection through truss
- March 19, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- August 14, 2016: New photo from Luke
- August 14, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- November 30, 2014: Updated by Ian Martin: Added approximate build year
- July 27, 2014: Added by Ian Martin