Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Flint Creek on Charlton Road
- Ontario County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1968
Length of largest span: 57.7 ft.
Total length: 58.7 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.83944, -77.11583 (decimal degrees)
42°50'22" N, 77°06'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/327091/4745187 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3318210 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26541 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 59.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com