Three Sisters Island Bridge (2 of 3)
Bridge from 1st Three Sisters Island to 2nd Three Sisters Island
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Niagara River
- Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.07846, -79.06599 (decimal degrees)
43°04'42" N, 79°03'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/657439/4771342 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Niagara Falls
- Inventory number
- BH 73103 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 7, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein