Seamans Island Creek Bridge
One of the original Long Island State Parkway bridges.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Lost Concrete tee beam bridge over Seamans Island Creek on Wantagh State Pky (Route 908T)
- Nassau County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1929; Replaced 1996
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.64011, -73.50710 (decimal degrees)
40°38'24" N, 73°30'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/626237/4499877 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1058519 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 65497 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 22, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- January 15, 2015: Added by Dave King