Caroga Creek Bridge
This bridge was replaced with a Warren pony truss.
- Rainbow arch bridge over Caroga Creek on Wagner's Hollow Road
- Montgomery County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1931; Replaced 2002
- - Luten Bridge Co. of York, Pennsylvania & Knoxville, Tennessee
- Concrete through arch
Span length: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 95.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.96722, -74.60083 (decimal degrees)
42°58'02" N, 74°36'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/532552/4757252 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3309740 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 26, 2014: Updated by CANALLER: Added Info.
- May 8, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge has been demolished and replaced.