Clarissa Street Bridge (1862)
Thanks to James Stewart for locating information relating to the history of this bridge.
- Lost Bowstring through truss bridge over Genesee River on Clarissa Street (now Ford Street)
- Rochester, Monroe County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1862 by Simon de Graff; replaced 1892
- - Simon de Graff of Syracuse, New York
- Three-span bowstring through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.14204, -77.61491 (decimal degrees)
43°08'31" N, 77°36'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/287349/4779907 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 100131 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 3, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added categories "Double-barreled", "Stone Abutments"
- September 10, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added category "Stone piers"
- August 17, 2022: New photo from Paul Plassman
- August 14, 2022: Added by Paul Plassman