Brown's Bridge (1860)
This bridge replaced an 1849 structure that was washed away in 1857.
Thanks to James Stewart for locating information relating to the history of this bridge.
- Lost Bowstring through truss bridge over Genesee River on West Henrietta-Scottsville Road
- Monroe County, New York
- Destroyed by flooding
- Built 1860; damaged by floods 1892 and closed; replaced 1895
- Bowstring through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.03146, -77.72246 (decimal degrees)
43°01'53" N, 77°43'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/278204/4767905 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 100122 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 14, 2022: Added by Paul Plassman