Sandy Hollow Road Bridge
Contrary to comments on the Forum pages, this bridge hasn't been replaced. The only thing that was lost was it's N.Y.S. standard Sage Green paint job.
- Pony truss bridge over Indian River on Sandy Hollow Road
- Jefferson County, New York
- Open to traffic.
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 78.7 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.14861, -75.73111 (decimal degrees)
44°08'55" N, 75°43'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/441530/4888638 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3339380 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26179 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 8, 2014: Updated by CANALLER: Added Info & Photo.
- February 4, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: Corrected info.