Allegany Road Bridge (1875)
Thanks to James Stewart and Lynne Belluscio for locating information about this bridge.
Source: Pembroke Bicentennial Booklet.
- Lost Bowstring through truss bridge over Tonawanda Creek on Allegany Road
- Indian Falls, Genesee County, New York
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1875 for $4,000 to replace an 1863 timber bridge; replaced 1902
- Double-barreled bowstring through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.02727, -78.39742 (decimal degrees)
43°01'38" N, 78°23'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/712043/4767130 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 101129 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 27, 2022: Added by Paul Plassman