Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost stone arch bridge over Cayadutta Creek on S. Main Street
- Fulton County, New York
- No longer exists
- Stone arch
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.04750, -74.34750 (decimal degrees)
43°02'51" N, 74°20'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/553143/4766296 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2204150 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26091 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com