McDermott Road Bridge
NY 60M 01
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in October 2016
BH Photo #458952
An example of adaptive reuse: two disparate spans re-sited to a back road for continued service. One span is likely a rare Lane Patented Truss; the other a common Pratt pony. A great candidate for use as a park pedestrian bridge.
- Bridge over Salmon River on McDermott Road in Malone.
- Malone, Franklin County, New York
- Abandoned and derelict.
- Re-located here from an unknown location.
- Lane pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.77402, -74.23672 (decimal degrees)
44°46'26" N, 74°14'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/560393/4958130 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87065 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 4, 2021: New photos from Steve Conro
- October 30, 2019: Added by Chester Gehman
- October 28, 2019: New photo from Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com