Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over West Branch Deer Creek on Hutchins Road
- Fort Covington, Franklin County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1972
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.94753, -74.47760 (decimal degrees)
44°56'51" N, 74°28'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/541210/4977254 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Covington
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3337410 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26078 (Bridgehunter.com ID)