Bridge was moved here in 1924 from the town of Black Brook in Clinton County.
- Lost Lenticular through truss bridge over East Ausable River on Doctor Ray Road
- Essex County, New York
- Destroyed by flooding from Tropical Storm Irene; replaced by new pedestrian bridge
- Built 1890 by the Berlin Bridge Co.; Relocated here 1924; Closed 1990, Destroyed by flood 2011
- - Berlin Iron Bridge Co. of East Berlin, Connecticut
- Lenticular through truss
Length of largest span: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 99.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 12, 1999
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.24474, -73.79786 (decimal degrees)
44°14'41" N, 73°47'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/595983/4899758 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Keene Valley
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 99001326 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
NY 3302370 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 50949 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 16, 2020: New photo from Chester Gehman
- April 12, 2017: New photo from Michael Quiet
- March 3, 2015: Photo imported by Ian Martin
- January 14, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "One-lane traffic", "Pin-connected", "Relocated"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Wikipedia - Article on Bridge with photo
- Michael Quiet - mquiet [at] gmail [dot] com
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- npgallery.nps.gov - Historic Bridges of the Ausable River Valley Multiple Property Listing Report