Burnt Ship Creek Bridge
Burnt Ship Creek (I-190 NB)
Taken from adjacent bike path.
Photo taken by Neil Ferguson
BH Photo #494601
3 Span Masonry faced concrete arch bridge carrying I-190 over Burnt Ship Creek. Record drawings indicate that there were once plans for roadways under spans 1 & 3 with the creek concentrated to the center span.
- Masonry Faced Concrete arch bridge over Burnt Ship Creek on I-190
- Erie County, New York
- Open to traffic
- I-190 SB Built 1935, I-190 NB Built 1963
Length of largest span: 73.8 ft.
Total length: 250.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.05917, -78.99028 (decimal degrees)
43°03'33" N, 78°59'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/663654/4769345 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Tonawanda West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5045762 (New York State bridge identification number)
NY 5045761 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25987 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 4, 2021: New photo from Neil Ferguson
- March 1, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein