Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over NY 199 on Taconic State Parkway (NY 987G)
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1952
- Concrete rigid frame with stone facing
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.4 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.95472, -73.75513 (decimal degrees)
41°57'17" N, 73°45'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/603171/4645498 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1040069 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 85757 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com