Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over NY 55 on Taconic State Parkway (NY 987G)
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1947
- Concrete rigid frame with stone facing
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 53.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.67017, -73.78864 (decimal degrees)
41°40'13" N, 73°47'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/600839/4613865 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5027149 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 85755 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com