Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Noxon Road (CR 21) on Taconic State Parkway (NY 987G)
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1937
- Concrete rigid frame with stone facing
Length of largest span: 38.7 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.64434, -73.78801 (decimal degrees)
41°38'40" N, 73°47'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/600931/4610998 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5502379 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 85750 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com