Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over NY 82 on Taconic State Parkway (NY 987G)
- Dutchess County, New York
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1938
- Concrete rigid frame with stone facing
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 48.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.62535, -73.77430 (decimal degrees)
41°37'31" N, 73°46'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/602103/4608906 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 1032319 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 85749 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com