Opened in 1904 replacing a condemned covered span, it was demolished in September,1955 to make way for the Pepacton Reservoir.
- Lost Parker through truss bridge over East Branch Delaware River on Unknown Road (TBD) near Arena
- Arena, Delaware County, New York
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1903-04; removed 1955.
- - Groton Bridge Co. of Groton, New York
- Parker through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.11463, -74.75066 (decimal degrees)
42°06'53" N, 74°45'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/520612/4662533 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 93405 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 12, 2021: Added by Chester Gehman