Fish Eddy-Sullivan County Line Road Bridge
Originally part of the New York, Ontario, & Western Railway; converted for road use following the line's abandonment in 1957.
- Subdivided Warren through truss bridge over East Branch Delaware River on Fish Eddy-Sullivan County Line Road
- Fish's Eddy, Delaware County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901; Converted 1954; Rehabilitated 1994
- - New York, Ontario, & Western Railway (OW)
- Warren through truss with sub-panels
Length of largest span: 144.7 ft.
Total length: 440.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- OW - Fishs Eddy Bridge
OW - Fish Eddy Bridge
OW - East Branch Delaware River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.96583, -75.18000 (decimal degrees)
41°57'57" N, 75°10'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/485084/4645998 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fishs Eddy
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3352620 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25935 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 19, 2016: New Street View added by Luke
- January 16, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added link to image