Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Ouleout Creek on Otego Street
- Delaware County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1927; replaced 2005
Span length: 127.0 ft.
Total length: 127.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.34667, -75.16694 (decimal degrees)
42°20'48" N, 75°10'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/486249/4688250 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3352390 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26071 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com