Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over West Branch Delaware River on Hale Eddy Road in Hale Eddy
- Deposit, Delaware County, New York
- Closed to all traffic
- Replaced 2000
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 224.7 ft.
Total length: 230.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.00278, -75.38361 (decimal degrees)
42°00'10" N, 75°23'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/468116/4650217 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3352290 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25944 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com