Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Branch Great Chazy River on Big Hill Road
- Clinton County, New York
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1904
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 88.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.95000, -73.67167 (decimal degrees)
44°57'00" N, 73°40'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/604784/4978254 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3336410 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25879 (Bridgehunter.com ID)