Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Little AuSable River on Calkins Road (CR 40)
- Clinton County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.52528, -73.57389 (decimal degrees)
44°31'31" N, 73°34'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/613323/4931206 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3335940 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com