Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Salmon River on Turnpike Extension
- Clinton County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1972
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.65083, -73.51222 (decimal degrees)
44°39'03" N, 73°30'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/617969/4945270 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3335820 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25884 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com