WNYP RR-Buffalo Street Bridge
- Girder bridge over Buffalo Street on Western Ny & Penn
- Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
Length of largest span: 82.7 ft.
Total length: 113.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.10697, -79.21849 (decimal degrees)
42°06'25" N, 79°13'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/647295/4663188 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7707620 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 82784 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 7, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein