Thanks to James Stewart for providing information and insight regarding this bridge.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over New York Central Railroad and Nickel Plate Railroad on Buffalo & Lake Erie Traction Co.
- Chautauqua County, New York
- Removed but not replacedca.1906
- Built ca.1906-1908
- - Buffalo & Lake Erie Traction Co.
- Pin-connected, 6-panel Pratt through truss over New York Central RR
Pony truss approach span over Nickel Plate RR
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.29311, -79.65131 (decimal degrees)
42°17'35" N, 79°39'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/611182/4683201 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 102307 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 26, 2023: Updated by Paul Plassman: Adjusted information and added category "Skewed"
- January 25, 2023: Updated by Paul Plassman: Revised pin location
- January 24, 2023: Added by Paul Plassman