Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pair of concrete arch bridges over Silver Creek on I-90
- Chautauqua County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954
Length of largest span: 135.8 ft.
Total length: 285.8 ft.
Deck width: 50.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.51778, -79.15278 (decimal degrees)
42°31'04" N, 79°09'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/651738/4708920 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Silver Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 5511521 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 25834 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com