Barker Hill Road Bridge (Old)
Replaced by a modern pony truss in 1998, possibly reusing the old substructure.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Tioughnioga River on Barker Hill Road
- Broome County, New York
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1887; Replaced 1998
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 124.0 ft.
Total length: 255.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Also called
- Itaska Bridge
Tioughnioga River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.29833, -75.90833 (decimal degrees)
42°17'54" N, 75°54'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/425126/4683300 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88477 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 10, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon