From 1910 Postcard
BH Photo #362767
From 1910 postcard upon visit historic image of poor quality on Lake welcome dispplay
- Lost Bridge over Lake Inlet on W. Shore Road
- Cuba New York, Allegany County, New York
- Lost Bridge
- Lake Built 1850, bridge image from 1910 Postcard
- Wood or Metal truss cant tell from images
Length of largest span: 33.8 ft.
Total length: 34.8 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.26002, -78.29975 (decimal degrees)
42°15'36" N, 78°17'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/722723/4682177 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3330230 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 73461 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 3, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein