Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Santa Fe River on Alameda Street in Santa Fe
- Santa Fe, Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1979
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.68000, -105.91722 (decimal degrees)
35°40'48" N, 105°55'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/416896/3948660 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Santa Fe
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NM 8359 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25699 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com