Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed waterway on CR 4
- McKinley County, New Mexico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.47278, -109.00250 (decimal degrees)
35°28'22" N, 109°00'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/681458/3927374 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Surrender Canyon
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NM 8081 (New Mexico bridge number)
BH 25677 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com