BNSF - Black River Bridge
Photo taken by Terry Traver in January 2013
BH Photo #256243
ATSF Bridge Records state a build date of 1907, however this span may have been moved here from another crossing in 1907.
- Abandoned Parker Through Truss over Black River on abandoned BNSF Railroad
- Eddy County, New Mexico
- Built Ca. 1890, Relocated Here 1907
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Parker through truss
Span length: 200.0 ft.
Total length: 200.0 ft.
- Also called
- ATSF Black River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.23603, -104.07465 (decimal degrees)
32°14'10" N, 104°04'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/587180/3566974 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56618 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 16, 2013: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- June 15, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway", "Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway"
- June 15, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- June 15, 2013: Added by Terry Traver