Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over NJ 80 on Scranton Branch Railroad
- Warren County, New Jersey
- Unknown status
- Built 1911
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 146.0 ft.
Total length: 146.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.93667, -75.10333 (decimal degrees)
40°56'12" N, 75°06'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/491301/4531731 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 25647 (Bridgehunter.com ID)