Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pohatcong Creek on CR 650
- Warren County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.78472, -74.96139 (decimal degrees)
40°47'05" N, 74°57'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/503257/4514860 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2101625 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25638 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com