Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rahway River on W. Grand Avenue (CR 613) in Rahway
- Union County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Span length: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 39.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61167, -74.27389 (decimal degrees)
40°36'42" N, 74°16'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/561424/4495903 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Perth Amboy
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2013030 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25600 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com