Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rahway River on North Union Avenue
- Union County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.65833, -74.30167 (decimal degrees)
40°39'30" N, 74°18'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/559033/4501064 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2003016 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25592 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com