Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over NYS&W Railroad on Silver Grove Road
- Sussex County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 2000
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 31.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.10889, -74.53639 (decimal degrees)
41°06'32" N, 74°32'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/538926/4550948 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1900J05 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25580 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com