Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Pequannock River on Old NJ 23
- Sussex County, New Jersey
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Span length: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.08470, -74.50957 (decimal degrees)
41°05'05" N, 74°30'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/541193/4548275 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1900J02 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25569 (Bridgehunter.com ID)