Old Stone Bridge
Three-arch stone bridge. Site is listed on NRHP.
- Stone arch bridge over Green Brook on Old York Road (now Railroad Ave)
- Bound Brook, Somerset County, New Jersey
- Filled in
- Planned in 1683, built 1731, site of 1777 Battle of Bound Brook; brook later filled in and bridge buried intact
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 17.9 ft.
Total length: 42.7 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 27, 2008
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56050, -74.52693 (decimal degrees)
40°33'38" N, 74°31'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/540049/4490077 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bound Brook
- Inventory number
- BH 52464 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 9, 2021: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- October 15, 2020: New photo from Doug Klingerman
- May 14, 2012: Added by Frank Hicks