Black Point Road Bridge
Large heavy duty model, modern gusset plate welded, 7 section, "generic" Somerset/Hunterdon County polygonal Warren pony, with alternating verticals.
Bridge is clearly visible with Bing maps Bird's Eye view.
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over So. Branch Raritan River on Black Point Road
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 2002
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 115.2 ft.
Total length: 119.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Also called
- So. Branch Raritan River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.50167, -74.74222 (decimal degrees)
40°30'06" N, 74°44'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/521841/4483471 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18B0508 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 53522 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 6, 2019: New Street View added by Geoff Hubbs
- September 13, 2012: Added by Andrew Pearce