Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wanaque River on CR 689 in Pompton Lakes
- Passaic County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1925
Span length: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 95.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.99917, -74.29167 (decimal degrees)
40°59'57" N, 74°17'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/559433/4538812 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pompton Plains
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1600042 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25481 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com