Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Barnegat Bay on Strickland Blvd.
- Toms River, Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950; rehabilitated 1985
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 212.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.99552, -74.06852 (decimal degrees)
39°59'44" N, 74°04'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/579516/4427675 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1507007 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86833 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com