Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Cedar Creek on Double Trouble Road
- Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89382, -74.22527 (decimal degrees)
39°53'38" N, 74°13'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/566233/4416259 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1505005 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86834 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com