Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Magnolia Avenue (CR 109) on Garden State Parkway (US 9)
- Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951; rehabilitated 1999
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 121.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94694, -74.20806 (decimal degrees)
39°56'49" N, 74°12'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/567652/4422168 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 360812T (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86831 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com