Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Little Sheepshead Creek on Great Bay Blvd.
- Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944; rehabilitated 1992
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 306.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51942, -74.31919 (decimal degrees)
39°31'10" N, 74°19'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/558519/4374640 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1516001 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86829 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com