Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Toms River on CR 527
- Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1975
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 41.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95694, -74.20944 (decimal degrees)
39°57'25" N, 74°12'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/567477/4423246 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Toms River
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1507001 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25456 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com