Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over NJ 34 on Midway Road & railroad
- Monmouth County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1943; rehabilitated 1993
Length of largest span: 56.4 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24789, -74.15492 (decimal degrees)
40°14'52" N, 74°09'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/571874/4455613 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 89454 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com